- Brushless Electric Technology for fast, reliable and convenient performance
- Water-cooled A3630-1500 brushless motor and ESC keeps electronics cool
- Steerable drive system for superior handling
- High quality, prepainted fiberglass composite catamaran hull
- Pro Boat™ 2-channel AM 27MHz pistol-grip radio system installed
- Magnetic hatch and quick access radio box helps keep electronics dry
- Programmable ESC allow you to customize settings and use LiPo batteries.
Pro Boat has done it again with its Blackjack 26 Brushless EP RTR.
With incredible styling and high performance handling known to the Pro
Boat brand, the Blackjack 26 Brushless is the perfect boat if you want
extreme speed but don't want to hassle with nitro.
Like all other Pro Boat models, the Blackjack 26 Brushless EP RTR is
completely ready to run. It comes with a programmable ESC for fast,
reliable and convenient performance. The steerable drive system
increases the superior handling and low maintenance of the Blackjack 26
Brushless EP RTR.
An installed Pro Boat pistol grip AM radio and a high quality,
painted fiberglass hull add to the great looks and long reliable, high
performance of the new Pro Boat Blackjack 26 Brushless EP RTR.
The ESC in your Blackjack 26 Brushless EP is pre-programmed from the
factory. The programming is set for Ni-MH batteries as shipped with
your Blackjack 26.
The programming module (PRB3311) is
available seperate to change the programming of your speed control.
Settings include Ni-MH or LiPo batteries, cut-off voltage settings,
cutoff type, brake on or off, motor timing and throttle curve. Caution:
It is imperative that you do not attempt to use LiPo batteries in the
Blackjack 26 Brushless unless it has been properly programmed or
serious damage to the batteries and electronics may occur.
A3630-1500 water-cooled Brushless
ProBoat 2 channel AM 27mHz
water-cooled 45A programmable brushless
Trim Scheme Colors:
metallic blue, silver and white
1.6" X 2.5" COMPOSITE
2-7.2V sub-C packs with Dean's connectors (required to complete)